LABEL SPLICING UNITS
Our Non-Stop Dual Unwinder is engineered to greatly improve your productivity by eliminating time consuming label roll change-overs.
Our Non-Stop Dual Unwinder (NSDU) is a high-speed PLC controlled, continuous feed unit designed to rollup to your production line and improve line efficiency. The NSDU features speeds up to 4,300 inches (110 m) per minute and will accommodate two 20″ (508 mm) label supply rolls with a maximum web width of 7.5″ (190 mm). As the primary label roll reaches a defined low level condition, a low label supply sensor alerts the operator by activating a strobe light and signals the drive motor to feed the rest of the labels into an accumulation bin. The twin clamps on the splicing table can then be used to quickly splice the secondary label roll to the primary roll while the labels in the bin continue to feed the label applicator.
Roll the Non-Stop Dual Unwinder up to your production line and quickly see improvements to your line efficiency and to your bottom line.
- Improved line efficiency with quick consistent splicing of rolls.
- Dual 20″ (508 mm) unwinds significantly reduce downtime.
- Eliminates stoppages due to roll changes.
- The NSDU comes standard with end of label and low label supply sensors/strobe.
- Improved ergonomics and easy operator access.
- No need to lift and reach heavy label rolls.
- Available in left-hand or right-hand configurations.
- Works with any existing labeller.