Our labelling solutions provide you with a wide range of labelling systems for accurately and reliably placing pressure-sensitive any shape label on any product. Flexible all in one solutions are available for easy and quick integration into production lines.
Our ALS 104/206-256 models are used for most labelling demands while our ALS 306/309 models are used for extreme labelling requirements. There is a standard solution available to meet a large range of labelling and print & apply requirements.
ALS 20x Series
- All in one standard labelling solutions
- Modular concept allowing flexible integration in all production lines
- Side and top labelling for many product specifications
- Adaptable for high and low production volumes
ALS Models 306/309 Labellers
- Flexible integration
- Higher speed
- Robust and reliable
- Excellent price-performance ratio
New ALS 209 Labeller
- Applies large width labels (up to 229 mm or 9 inches)
- Extremely precise and reliable even in harsh environments
- Optional tandem function
- Very compact
ALS 256 Labeller
- High-performing, robust labellers
- Integrated design with a small footprint
- Easy to install into new or existing production line
- Dispensing edge
Label Applicators: Swing On / Blow on / Touch On Series
- Application of labels on products ranging from individual items to multiple boxes
- Complete solution for printing and labelling within the logistics industry
- Durable industrial design for reliable operation
- Low maintenance with less wearing parts
ALS FastPaQ Series HS-150, VHS-250, UHS-375
- Compact modular design allows integration into the tightest of production lines.
- Advanced speed matching.
- Simple Menus & rapid single-button machine set-up gets you running almost immediately.
- Information display – just press the “Info” button to show real-time production rate, product & label counters and time spent labelling.
- Automatic missing label compensation – avoids unlabelled product